Job Description of Content Writer
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting through research on real estate-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
• Writing informative and unique content according to provided detailed outlines and instructions on topics related to real estate investing (property wholesaling, motivated sellers etc):
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
• Experience writing well-composed, meaningful, informative, and easy to read content.
• Detail-oriented approach and meticulousness.
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
• Perfect grammatical, editorial, and proofreading skills.
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
• Promote content on social media
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
• Update website content as needed
Requirements and skills
• Should have knowledge on latest A.I tools of content writing
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, copywriter or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Word Press)
• Ability to meet deadlines
• BSC in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
• Experience: 0-1+ yrs experience
• Strong communication skills
• Location: Noida Sector -18
• Qualification: Graduate / Postgraduate
• Candidates with experience in REAL ESTATE will be preferred
• Salary: Negotiable (Depends upon the interview) and Experience